If you ever had to unzip a bunch of compressed zip files and struggled with a graphical interface or tried to interpret arcane command line programs then you will appreciate UnzipThemAll.
- Select all your archive files and in one click, the program will decompress them in the current folder or in a selected folder or in a new folder who's name is equal to archive's name or in a folder who's name is made with a counter.
- The program does not require any installed archive program such as Winzip, Winrar or WinAce. It is fully independent.
- The program can sit in the Windows's tray so that you can call it on demand.
- You can use the program to change files attributes.
- The program can also copy files names to the clipboard and create folders with names.
- If you have password protected archives, you can type the password to extract files.
- You can save 20 favorites folders.
- You can set a startup directory or restore the last working directory.
- The program can hide itself while decompressing files, it can, too, beep at the end of the operation and/or display a message when the process is finished.
- Possibility to see an history of all the decompressions the program made during the session.
- You can call the program from the Windows Explorer.
- The program is available in French and in English.
- The program can display a drop zone where you will drop your files from the Windows Explorer. Like this, the program will automatically uncompress them.
- You can also delete and/or rename files.
UnzipThemAll is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, French, Italian and it was last updated on 2006-02-25. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
UnzipThemAll (version 1.4) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 417 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.